Thursday, 8 August 2013

playing with yarn...and stuff...

Hi all thought I would share a few finished crochet projects with you all,

Not much crafting time these days as I have been away for awhile and also my Mum is still poorly after her stroke, Dad is just about coping... Unfortunately mum now has shingles too! DOH! Poor love her! I am sorry I have not been visiting you all but I will try to put that right over the next few weeks.... thank you to all of you that have continued to visit me and leave kind comments I appreciate everyone of you!
Here are a few projects I have finished:

I finished this baby jumper a little while ago

I also had some yarn left from the outfit I made for Emma and being away I did not have anything else to make with me so made some crochet slippers

Super quick masculine Birthday card

 Challenge I am playing:
Charisma Cardz - Stitching real or Faux
The Male Room - masculine only - Anything Goes 

Have fun and enjoy your Friday and weekend
hugs Me x


10 comments:

  1. Love the slippers. Just the ticket.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper Samantha. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS masculine card. Thanks for joining in with our first ever challenge at The Male Room

    Louise xx

    PS Love the slippers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card samantha.i love the cas design and your baby clothing and slippers are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the slippers are sooooo amazing! Love the flowers ... well you were a busy bee I see, everything is soooo beautiful! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy. Those slippers are so clever. Love them
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you are a super talented woman, Samantha,
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super quick card and super good, love the circles, thanks for joining us during our 1st challenge at The Male Room, hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your Mum Hun hope she is feeling better soon :) Lovely simple but effective card and the jumper and slippers are so cute

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week :)

    Hugs Mandy DT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I didn't look ridiculous I'd try to squeeze into that top and those slippers.....freakin' adorable!!! Love seeing your creative hands at work. :)
    hugs to you,
    me xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this