Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Its as quick as that!

Well Mr Blogger has been a very bad boy the last couple of days and deleted my posts and left blank screens when I tried to edit so I really hope this posts ok today!

At ABC Christmas Challenge this fortnight we have the lovely Dorte hosting our challenge and its a fabby theme this time too! 
and before I get to this fortnight's theme, 

We are up to the letter Q and so the theme is
Q for Quick

Being a perfect challenge to get a few more 
Christmas cards in your stash pile! and if you make a quick design you can make a few the same too!

Our sponsor this time is the fabby 

and make sure you visit the challenge before starting your cards to check out the fab collection of inspiration for my teamies!

for my card I found some inspiration here at Jen Nelsons blog
Her Blog is and creations are AWESOME! so this design is hers and I have cased her card...



I wanted my card to be white so it had a bigger impact and so
I worked on a layer so the sewing was not on the inside of the card, and the texted is stamped on vellum and sewn in place!
really very quick and simple so I think I will be making some more of these! 

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:
Crafty Sentiments - Colourful

Sweet Stamps Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - CAS (Clean & Simple)
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Fashionista Challenge Christmas
Hobby House - Christmas
One stop craft challenge - Add stripes - hope these count?

Have a great day
hugs me :0)

18 comments:

  1. Great idea with stunning results xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bl...mr Blogger!!
    Great to se you managede to post today, love your CAS cards, looks great with the sewings and the text on vellum,
    enjoy your day,
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS style cards, Samantha. Great idea.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Still not convinced that I could pull it off though. I would be twitching for embellies!!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are brilliant samantha.really love the fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful quick cards and I love the traditional Christmas colours.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love these , may have to borrow your idea. Especially for Hubby for work. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration on our Clean & Simple challenge hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House for our Christmas Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of your card, but I always think these are the hardest to do and you've totally nailed it.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant CAS card,very simple but very effective-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bright and modern cas christmas card Samantha !! So fresh and thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really effective and striking card Samantha! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our Colourful Challenge - good luck! Hope you can join us next Tuesday for our next challenge, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great Card so CAS, thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration.
    Suzy B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card it is ! Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionista Challenge this Week

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful. I love this effect. Thank you for joining us at The Hobby House. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these. Such a fun card in a CAS layout.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this