Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Embossing of any kind....


Good morning everyone well i will be travelling home today from our trip to sardegna, so as with some of my other posts this one is scheduled,
our host this time is the lovely Bettina.
and the Challenge theme is Embossing of any kind

our Sponsor this time is Stamp Fairy



For my card I have used dry embossing and to make an impact I have only done the embossing in white so the quilling stands out more.



hope you can come and join in the challenge as its nice and easy.
here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Sweet Pea Stampers - Embossing - Wet/Dry or Both
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes
Sarah Hurley Challenges - Texture and dimension

Happy Tuesday hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that simple embossing really does make the quilling "pop"!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an elegant card Samanhtha. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and stylish samantha.your quilling is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really classically elegant card honey. Beautiful embossing too.
    Safe travels today, and I'm looking forward to having you back again! :0) Mwah
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a wonderful cross embbossed card here. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “embossing - wet or dry or both” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful you have made. And the quilling is realy popping out. Good luck at Sweet Pea Stampers, challenge, embossing wet/dry or both. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful embossing and quilling - such an elegant card. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers embossing challenge - Hazel, Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Samantha. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    Claireliz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a whimp! I love quilling, but I admire it from afar and this my friend is GORGEOUS!!! :D
    more hugs....
    me x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - this is gorgeous. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this