Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Can I have a P please Chris?

Hey all its Wednesday and we have a new challenge at ABC CHristmas challenge and our host this time is the lovely Chris

The Challenge theme is P for Pick a P - Anything beginning with P
Ie: Polar Express, Presents, Poinsettia, Penguins Pearls.... you get the idea!

Our fabby sponsor is our Lovely Lacey at

and we also have 
Lilli of the Valley


For My card I have used Bow a Kenny K Stamp,
and my P's are:
P for present, polka dot swirls, Pearls and Patterned Paper.

Here are a few challenge I'm playing along with:
coming soon
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with pearls
One Stop Craft Challenge - Keep it simple



Hope you can come and join in too!
hugs me x

9 comments:

  1. I reckon there are several lads who would like to find her in their stocking!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squirrel you little minx! Great card Samantha.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the image is so pretty and I love the gorgeous twine you used. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, very sassy. I hope this one's for hubby!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.fabulous saucy image and i love your colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
    Hugs Kate xx

    p.s. don't forget to check out on @ 1pm the new Hobby House products on Create and Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful P card, Samantha, sassy image and a effetive layout,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this