Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Ladybug, ladybug fly away home...

Good Evening
I am so like a headless chicken at the moment running here there and everywhere
The Good ish news is Mum is coming home tomorrow from her month long hospital stay due the the stroke and other issues... Its Ish Good news because she is still very confused and finding things that require thinking a struggle... but the good news is physically there is no palassis! yay!
I just hope that over the next few months she have re arrange all the cups in her cupboard to suit herself and feel more normal whatever normal is....

so here is my Tuesday post post a little late


Challenge theme - Circles or Hexagons

and our Sponsors are:Fred She Said and Tiddly Inks

and we have an AWESOME tutorial from Annette our Host for this fortnights challenge too! for a brilliant Circle Step card
I have used the tutorial  and also used an image kindly supplied by Tiddly Inks I really love this image so cute and almost fairy like but I think she is wearing a ladybird outfit.
 called Bugs and Kisses

I have coloured with spectrum Noir pens

 Challenges I am entering are:


Creative Card Crew - The Great Outdoors
Die Cuttin' Divas - Ruby Red
Loves Rubber Stamps - A Hoarded Item - the item is the Ladybird charm I have had hoarded for several years.
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge In The Garden (Ladybird over 2 years old)

Party Time Tuesdays Wing It
Tiddly Inks Fairies & Mermaids - ladybug fairy...


19 comments:

  1. Super cute!! What an adorable image. Thank you for joining our DCD color challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased that your mum will be coming home tomorrow, I hope she continues to make a good recovery.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image, beautiful detailing and such a fabulous design
    take care
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news that your Mum is coming home Samantha! Your card is wonderful, I love red and black together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable sweetie, love the different card design. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Samantha. Good to here your Mum is coming home. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love this shaped card, Samantha. It's absolutely stunning! Glad to hear your Mum is going to be out of hospital. Fingers crossed for her health getting better.
    Hugs
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card honey. I really love that you made the circle step card. Love it.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good news about your Mum. A great little card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad to hear your mother is comming home, Samantha.
    lovely card,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great shape. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning Samantha.really love the card design and colours and the image is gorgeous :D
    so pleased to hear your mum is going home.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good news about your Mom! Hope she makes a full recovery soon. I love the ladybug charm and I would so hoard that one as well, it's adorable. Love the image and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love your colouring :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorably colored image and fun design. That sentiment is new to me and have to have it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Loves Rubber Stamps and hope to have you again real soon. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute image! Love your coloring :) Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, this is just adorable! I love your polka dot paper and your ladybug embellishment is too cute as well! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a sweet card! Love the shape and red dotty paper is my absolute favorite! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi hun. You won at the Tiddly Inks challenge!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this