Thursday, 25 July 2013

Fav Fancy Fold at As You Like It

Firstly Happy Anniversary to my friend and Husband!
We are away at the moment so hopefully blogger will be kind and post this on time...

So then its time for our 7th challenge




The sponsor of this challenge is 
Handy Hippo

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Fancy Fold & Why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Well my NEW favourite Fancy fold has to be the one that Annette recently did a tutorial for you can see it here Thanks Annette :)



I have tried to keep it C&S so you could see the lovely fold I think I will be using this style a lot.
adding some plain embossing and white leaf scroll and butterfly,
leaving the colour for the flower and ribbon.
the challenge I am playing are:

Cuttlebug Mania - shaped card 
Papertake Weekly - Die-ing For A Punch


hope you can come and join us the teamies have created some wonderful inspiration for you!
hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Samantha.fabulous shape and I love your flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby Samantha.
    Your card is stunning. I love the design and gorgeous flower.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw this is totally gorgeous Samantha! And of course happy anniversary with a little delay. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgoeus card honey and I love the rocker shape side step card. Hope you and the hubster had a lovely anniversary.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love the shape, such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at Papertake weekly, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely shaped card and so pretty. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this