Saturday, 27 July 2013

crochet crazy

hi all, as many of you know I love crochet and have been teaching myself for a while and as you maybe also know I am away in Sardinia at the moment,
well my husbands niece's daughter was christened while we were here and I also have finished the little outfit I have been working on...
 photo 8324b52c-1bed-4a37-bd3b-73c7f7b4e3ac_zpse2417a2c.jpg
Emma is asleep so when her mummy has time she's promised to take a photo
of her wearing her new outfit...
being this is not a card I thought I would play a couple of challenges
for not a card..
Simply Create Too - Anything But A Card - definitely not a card :0)
Oldie But A Goodie - Best Dressed - buttons and yarn are more than 6 months old
C.R.A.F.T. - For the Girls - our great niece 
Fab 'n' Funky - Make a set - dress, leggings & scarf
LEJ Designs Cute Cute Cute - I think so?

hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha. I don't know if it's just me but I cannot see any picture, I'm sure it's gorgeous though!!
    I hope you are having a lovely time.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Same here. I can't see a thing.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. And at CRAFT any crafting creation is allowed unless otherwise specified in the challenge details, so this one absolutely fits. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this is so beautiful Samantha.wonderful set ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    I am back! WOW, naughty blogger robbed me a few hours ago of seeing your stunning crochet work! You are super talented. WOW again because it it really deserves it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Samantha. So pretty.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My, you pulled a fast one on us. This is definitely not a card. And it is lovely. Crochet is such a lost art (particularly on me). This is surely going to be an heirloom for the family.
    Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 42, Anything but a Card. Join us again soon.

    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, love to see crotched baby clothes.Thanks for joining in at Fab N Funky
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Creation
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie
    hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, what a super set, I love non-card entries to the challenge and your set is fabulous. Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge on an Oldie But A Goodie. Don’t forget to pop by on Tuesday to see our new challenge. Keep using up all that old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable!
    Hope you're enjoying your holiday! :0)
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable set, Samantha and I'm sure your great niece will look so cute wearing it. The lilac edging really gives a great girly finish.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. We have a great new challenge launching tomorrow - be sure to stop by.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this