Monday, 29 July 2013

Birthday Balloon

Hi all at this weeks Incy Wincy challenge
the theme is Birthday Balloon and the sponsor a 2 Cute Ink & Lacey Sunshine


For my card I have used this lovely little image Balloon Birdie image from 2 Cute Ink coloured with spectrum noir pens,I have kept everything C&S as I love that style. I have added some dotting around the image as I felt it was a little bland with nothing.
the For u sentiment is from a dienamics dies set.



The papers are Echo Park and the punch a Martha Stewart, and some robin next gems.

challenges for me to join are:


Paper Crafting Journey - Punch and/or Die cuts
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Clean and Simple
Paper Playtime - Use Pattern Paper

hope you can come and play to at Incy Wincy challenge

hugs me x



12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh this is so very cute Samantha. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous Samantha.the little chick is so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the clean style and the bright colours :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute and lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Samantha. Love the cute birdie
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    What a super adorable card! Loving the simplicity, the colour palette and the birdie too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha this is a lovely card.

    Great colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Good luck

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw, this is so cute! Love your image and your border die cuts. Also love your colour choices - I often pick this colour combo myself. Your card fits our CAS challenge perfectly at Glitter and Sparkle Challenge Blog. Thank you for playing with us and good luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
    P.S. I am following you now. I would love it if you would follow me. I am a new blogger looking for followers - I have candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely thanks for joining in at glitter n sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card. Love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this