Saturday, 13 July 2013

Better late than Never!

Well its been one of those weeks but its going ok....
without boring you all for those of you that don't know my Mum had a stroke and was in hospital for 4 and a bit weeks... shes came home wednesday and is settling in ok...
shes very confused and needs lots of help...

I have been going every day and also working and keeping house at home too so its been a bumpy week for all of us... but Hubby is my Rock and my Son is a trooper too!
and Dad is doing a great job even though he is convinced he isn't!

so Here is my card from As You Like It challenge and its Late as the challenge started Thursday but Better late than Never! Right!



We are sponsored by the talented Tammy Louise of 
Shape EZ

The challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Special Occasion & Why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I think I have to say my favorite occasion is Birthday as its the occasion I make the most cards for! thehehheee! this card is from my Son to my Mum it was her Birthday while she was in hospital and her face really lit up when she saw the card, really made me smile and have tear

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:
Allsorts - Fur and Feathers
One Stop Craft - Summer Colors
Totally Gorjuss - Sweet
Word Play Saturday - Birthdays
Annabelle Stamps Challenge - Polka Dots

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend 
hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love the cute image and such a pretty colour scheme.
    I'm glad you mum is home now. You must be exhausted, I hope you find some time to relax and that things become a bit easier.
    Take care
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Samantha. One of my favourite colour combos and stamps!!
    Take Care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it is gorgeous Samantha. I hope that everything sorts out soon for you, be strong. Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful card for your Mum and I do hope that she continues to improve now she is back at home. You take care though, looking after elderly parents can be quite exhausting.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS. Love everything you used to create this beauty and I am pleased your Mum loved it and got a pleasure out of it.
    Hugs and strong positive vibes
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love that cute bunny with his big ears, so cute, and love the banner. The distressed edges look fantastic!
    Many thanks for playing in my "birthdays" challenge at my creative moments/wordplay saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is wonderful - fab image, great colours and I love the layered panels and pretty die cuts :-)
    I'm so glad to hear your Mum is home now and that will be a big boost to her rehab. Hope you are taking care of yourself too.

    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Worth waiting for honey, it's lovely.
    Hope you're ok and have tried to relax a bit over the weekend.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous Samantha.i love the sweet bunny and really pretty colours :D
    so pleased your mum is home and sounds likes she has the most fantastic family supporting her.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see your pretty card in the mix over here at AnnaBelle Stamps! Hope you're enjoying your beautiful weather.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear your mum is home and that everyone is rallying round.

    Great card - love the layered patterns.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha, nice to see you at Allsorts, thanks for playing along Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this