Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Beary good friends


Hi ya... well its another day and today we have a new ABC Christmas challenge
Its Helen turn to post the challenge this fortnight's theme
which is 'N is for NO Embellishments' I have to say I do like the C&S style so it was not too hard for me,  

Ok so as I did my card C&S it was easier for me but...... All No embellishments means is No frilly stuff...

IE:
No gems, pearls, ribbon, lace, brads or flowers
No charms, twine, beads, dew drops, pins or card candi
No buttons or bells! etc

you can however use glitter, Stickles, flocking! yay!

Our fabby sponsor is:

for my card I have used Barry Winter


A few challenges I am entering are:


LEJ Designs Christmas In July

ABC Challenges - Christmas in July

Card Mania Christmas in July

Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute & Cuddly
Merry Monday - Anything Christmas Goes

Stamp and Create - Christmas in July

Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July


I also want to publically thank Annette for helping me so much with the online tasks while I have been totally brain challenged!
Thanks hunnny!
Hope you have a great wednesday!
Hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant CAS card Samantha and I just love Barry's hat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card hunny, and I love that adorable bear! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Samanatha,your card looks so fantastic without any embellishment,but for me it's very much difficult to do without my beloved embellis.
    I wish you a wonderful day and send you many hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Super card using no embellishments!!!! Love the colour palette and your beautifully coloured in image too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is just sooo cute :-) Lovely card Samantha :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Samantha it is gorgeous! I love the layout and the cute bear. Hope you're mum is better! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Barry. So cute with his little snowman.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barry is such a sweetie, and you have made a really cute card with him, Samantha,
    Dorte,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous Samantha.i love the red and kraft combo and really cute image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Samantha. I love the lay out and that image is so cute!
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this