Monday, 24 June 2013

Tic Tac Toe at Incy Wincy and an Update


Hi all thank you all for your kind comments and emails and also to all my Teamies
and also a HUGE thank you to Annette for helping me with doing a lot of my comments and helping me with the challenges I co run! My Mum is still very poorly and we have since found out that she has not only had the stroke but she also has some other problems I won't go into details but unfortunately its not as simple as just recovering from a stroke.

So I just want to say thank you for all your support and kind comments!

So the Challenge this monday at Incy Wincy Designs
is a Tic Tac Toe board


and we have 2 Sponsors this week..

&



I have had a terrible lack of Mojo and sat staring at my desk and supplies for what felt like weeks
I have used a Dilly Beans image and decided to use the blue grey from the Tic Tac Toe board to start me off... so I grab some of my spectrum noir pens and started colouring blue... as it is my favourite colour.... 

I have followed the Die cuts, Blue & grey, 2 or more stamps line on the board, the 2 stamps being the digi and the thank you sentiment.

The butterfly is a Die-namics die and I coloured them to match the main colour... 


The Challenges that also inspired me to play are: 
Hobby House - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Catered Crop Die Cuts/Punches
Card and Scrap - Use a text stamp
House of Gilli - Your Favorite Color Combo
Sandy's Crafty Creations - embossed backgrounds
Crafty catz - Anything Goes or Embossing - Embossing Grey Layer

Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Samantha. I love the image and such beautiful shades of blue
    So sorry to hear that your mum is still not too good, I hope she starts to recover soon. It must be a difficult time for you at the moment so take care of yourself.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Samantha the card is just gorgeous! The image is so pretty and layout so perfect. You know we are here for you in this difficult time. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combo Samantha.
    Thinking of you. xoxo Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that things are so difficult still... all good wishes to you and your mum.

    Cracking card in the meantime - love those shabby banners...

    Take care of yourself too, won't you?
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always here for you honey. Big hugs to you and your family. Take care of yourself as well as your mum and dad, as you'll burn out and be no use to either of them. Big hugs honey.
    Annette
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope everything turns out ok.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely colouring. I do hope your Mum improves soon; I know it can be a slow process so make sure you take time for yourself as well.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning Samantha.really fabulous image and colours.
    sorry to hear your mum is still not good, my thoughts are with you and your family.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is fabulous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your choice of an image! She is beautiful and I like the embossing on the gray! So pretty! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card love the embossing and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lækkert kort. Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos os på Card and scrap. DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Samantha. Love the colour scheme and the design with te buterflies and twine and that beautiful image.Have a lovely evening,remember I am here for you as well. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love yr card Tks for joining the House of Gilli Challenge and hope to see you again next time !

    Hugs, Yone
    http://artesdayone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Things with Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this