Monday, 3 June 2013

Spring in the Air....?

Good Morning and a very happy Monday to you all,
It's June and we have had a lovely couple of sunny days
I managed to get out on my bicycle this weekend and clocked up 8 miles Saturday and then another 8 miles Sunday...
was hard work on the hills! ekk! you would have laughed had you of seen my legs going 10 to the dozen on the hills....

But this morning brings swimming so when this post goes live I will be in the pool... and my target 40 - 50 lengths...

So this morning there is still a nip in the air!
still very spring like and with that in mind here is our Challenge theme at Incy Wincy Designs.....

Spring is in the air

and our fabulous sponsors are

For my card I have used a gorgeous Heather Ellis Image kindly given by the sponsor and she is called Pure Innocence 023,

and the layout I was inspired by Jen you can see I have case'd her card layout and think I will be using it over and Over I LOVE her blog... I just found it recently!  I have coloured her with Spectrum Noirs, and the sky is with Distress inks.
The papers I am not sure what they are as I can not remember but loving the spots right now... and I have added the twine in 3 bands to make a stripe across the aperture. 

Here is a closer look at the butterfly, I made a little fishtail banner and added the butterfly to in after colouring it with the same colour as the one in the image.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with for my card:

Totally Papercrafts - Anything Goes
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Spots and Stripes
The Corrosive Challenges -  I`ve Been Framed
Allsorts - Here Come the Girls
Fab 'n' Funky - Girly
Flutterby Wednesdays - Flowers, Butterfly, Die Cut/punch
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings
Di's Digis Designs - Winged Things
The Hobby House - Anything Goes


Have a fab day!
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

26 comments:

  1. Oooh, get you Miss Keep Fit!! Well done sweetie, you have my total admiration for being so determined. Gorgeously cute card too, love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Samantha. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and wonderful design
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty Samantha! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Samantha....spots are a favourite of mine. Hope the legs held up after the morning swim too!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Are you training for triathlon or for the next Olympic games? (LOL)
    Your card is beautiful! Love the image you picked, your fab subtle cloud work and those droplets of water and other elements provide perfect finishing touches.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good on you getting out there on your bike Samantha, the weather was certainly lovely for it.

    A super sweet card,thanks so much for joining in with our 'Here Come the Girls' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet image...just gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House x
    Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards you have made recently, Samantha, I had to have a quick look backwards. Congrats with your Ebosser, it looks great!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Samantha, I love the butterfly you added to tie in with the one in the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Here Come The Girls challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on all your cycling. I'm determined not to use the car this week and cycled today (you were my motivation), but I regretted it when I left work late at 6.30 and was sooo tired. And it's all UPHILL on the way home. :0( My legs ache soo much tonight, but I've left the bike in the porch so I've got to climb over it to get out tomorrow which will be my incentive to do it again.

    Fab card honey, love the sweet image and lovely colour.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really clever design and I love the dimension that the banner gives. Sweet image and great colouring.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely :) I really like the design and colours you used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, gorgeous card, what pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous Samantha.really sweet image and I love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable and so gorgeous, love the design....Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month!
    Claire xx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet image and you have colored it beautifully Samantha! The butterfly on the banner is a terrific touch. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. I;m a dotty fan Samantha and love it in Blue. Gorgeous wee image and the Butterfly is just too cute. Biking wasn't for me, too many steep hills and bumpy roads around here so opted for brisk walks. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very sweet card, I love how you skewed the image so it looks like she is actually in motion! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab n Funky Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab n Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. A gorgeous card Samantha. I love the sweet image and fab design.

    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hee hee, I'm totally stalking Jen's blog, I love her work. Gorgeous take on her card, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a lovely card...really cute image.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute card! hope to see you join us again at Crafty Calendar - new challenge starts tomorrow
    kimberly - dt

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this