Monday, 10 June 2013

Red White and Blue

Monday is here and we have a new challenge for you at Incy Wincy Designs


The theme this week is

Butterflies and Bows

and we have 2 Sponsors this week..

Saturated Canary and Lacy Sunshine

For my card I have used a gorgeous image Orchard love' from Saturated Canary,

I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and quite by accident ended up with a red, white and blue... I know her hair is browns and a little bit of the paper but its a real smack in the eye with the red and blue... but you know me I Love Blue, Red and also Brown's... and I have to tell you if you have not got alcohol markers then these are brilliant I LOVE them so much! I have also used the Tim Holtz on the edge butterfly die and coloured that with distress inks, the paper clip has washi tape on it and my bow is the twine on the ribbon,

The Challenges that also inspired me to play are: 

Allsorts - In the Garden 
The Hobby House - Anything Goes 
QKR Stampede – Ribbons & Bows 
Totally Papercrafts - Punches & Dies 
Charisma Cardz - Tons of Layers 
*NEW* Animal Friends Challenge - Butterflies and/or bugs
Craftin Desert Divas - Red, White & Blue


Have a great day 

Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations and hope you can come and join us at 
hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. Waw it's gorgeous! just love how you coloured her! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Samantha. I love the image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous detailing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, beautifully designed card, Samantha! Love the colour palette and the choice of the image which is coloured in so gorgeously! Great use of your other fab elements too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card honey. Hope you're ok today.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Samantha. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you have used, Samantha, wonderful card.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Samantha and I just love her dotty pinny and the wonderful butterfly border xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute!!! new follower...come visit me :)

    Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning Samantha.i really love your striking colours and gorgeous image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Samantha and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Samantha, I love the colours and cute image.Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our In the Garden challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely job. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning card, Samantha! Thank you for joining us for The Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous colouring and i love the palette you've used! great little accents with the clip and the twine, but that butterfly border is fantastic! thanks for sharing with the Charisma Galz!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! The girl is adorable and love the papers and embellishments you used! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your coloring is spectacular on this sweet little lady! I love the colors too! I'm a new follower and wanted to also say thanks for joining us over at Tara's Red, White & Blue Linky Party!!

    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a stunning card. Thank you for joining in with us over at The Hobby House Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunner Samantha. Love how you've coloured her up. She looks beautiful. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this