Thursday, 13 June 2013

My Favourite papers

Good Morning,
Today's post is scheduled so Hope MR Blogger is a good boy and helps me out.... My Mum is in Hospital as she had a stroke at the weekend and I am all at 6's and 7's and have not had time to get to do any commenting so please forgive me!....





The sponsor of this challenge is 
Penrith Crafts
Yes that is right its the fabulous Craft shop where I work!
YAY!! 
The shop is a small independent craft shop (with very friendly staff! tehehehehee!)
So please do pop in if you're in Cumbria and see us.
The prize I am offering is some gorgeous papers, 
which might give you an indication as to our theme this week  
*wink* !!!

Did you guess?
This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project

using your Favourite papers and tell us why they are your Favourites?

So for my card....
Oh my favourite papers that's quite easy
I LOVE Echo park, why? because there are soooo many different style that suit my taste no matter what mood I am in :)

while I was making this card a few days ago the sun was shining and I reached for some papers and this spotty paper from the So Happy Together stack just popped right out at me!


The flower stamp was a present from Helen (thanks hunny!) I have had it for ages I think since my birthday last July and not used it and now I am asking myself why because I LOVE the effect, Its a stampendous stamp called Ruffled Bloom, and the sentiment is Hero Arts.

Here are some challenges I am playing:

Scrappers' Delights - S is for... Spotty & Stitching
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge Stitching - Ruffled Bloom stamp and lace Punch
Crafty CalendarThings with Wings


I really hope you can come join in
at As You Like It Challenge with us and 
showcase your Favourite papers & why?
My Teamies have created some awesome projects to inspire you so be sure to check them out too!

hugs me xx

15 comments:

  1. A really elegant and understated card Samantha, you do C&S so well!

    Thinking of you

    Sarah x


    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw Samantha this is gorgeous! The paper is soooooo pretty and the layout just fabulous. Big hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Samantha, such wonderful colours and I agree with Sarah, you do CAS so well.
    Take care
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful bright card, I am so sorry to hear your sad news I hope your mum is soon on the mend x

    Thank you for playing along in the first challenge at http://scrappers-delights-challenges.blogspot.com

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Love your card with one of your favourite papers!!! Great combo with the flower stamp you used. Just Gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Samantha, I'm thinking on you....
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you honey. Hope mum's on the mend really soo.

    ps I think I may need that stamp!!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful and stylish Samantha.gorgeous flowers and I love the yellow.
    I hope you mum is recovering hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card. Thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! I like the polka dots! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty Samantha. Love all the warm colours and design. Hope you are doing ok. Thinking of you. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonder full choice for your "s Word Spooty & stitching!

    Thank you for joining in on Scrapper's Delights Challenge
    "S is For...."
    http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card, nice meeting you last thursday, hope your Mum improves soon x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh, what a gorgeous card, I love the stamp. I hope you're Mum is on the mend, what a worry for you. Thank you for joining in an OBAG challenge, hope you’ll join us again for a new challenge on Tuesday. Keep using up all that old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh...that stamp looks fab! Bet it won't be long before you ink it up again! ;0)
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this