Wednesday, 26 June 2013

DOH! double post!

Good Morning!
I know its not Tuesday but I had a crappy day yesterday and by the time I realised that I had forgotten to schedule my Top Tip Tuesday post and went to look I soon realised I had not even written it! DOH! Running around and screaming like a banshee would not of helped so I went to bed!.....

so here is my Tuesday post and below this you will find my Wednesday ABC Christmas Challenge post also!



Challenge theme - OFFICE SUPPLIES 
Use supplies found in an office for your project.

Our Sponsors

and 



Crimson cloud
I have used this awesome image from Kenny K called Airborne 
my supplies are: A Bulldog clip and some staples 
Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens

 Challenges I am entering are:
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Use Your Oldest Embellishment - Bulldog clip I have had since I worked in a childrens Nursery and did my exams - 16 years ago... NOW that is OLD! ekkk!
Cards For Men - Masculine - Sports
Cupcake Craft - 1st Card - C&S No Flowers
Use Your Stuff - Office Supplies


Challenge theme - M - Men Or Mice!

Sponsors 
Shape EZ



and here is my card


 Challenges I am entering are:

Holly Jolly Christmas - Snow - Added to image
Artistic Inspirations - Fur or Feathers
Card Mania - Kraft Paper
Cupcake Craft 
- 2nd Card - CAS with NO flowers
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and/or Theme: "Christmas in June"
Catered Crop - Die Cuts/Punches
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Hobbycutz  - Anything with "H" - Henry Mouse from Whiff of Joy

hugs me x

24 comments:

  1. Fab cards Samantha,as usual!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a sweet image and fabulous layout to your card Samantha. Love all the wonderful elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope to see you back again soon. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is si gorgeous Samantha! Well not to worry, we are all humans and forget things sometimes :P Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous Samantha. I love the images and fabulous layouts.
    Take care
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards both of them, Samantha, take care,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mouse card love the image.Thank you for joining us on
    our Fur & Feather challenge at Artistic Inspiration hugs Tania xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute mouse card love the image.Thank you for joining us on
    our Fur & Feather challenge at Artistic Inspiration hugs Tania xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB male card Samantha, love the Kenny K image
    thanks for joining us at cards for men
    huggs CAZ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colouring of that sweet image and I love the papers too...thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. What a great card. I love the way you stapled the twine. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Use Your Stuff blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your cards are lovely. Love the die cut snowflake (or doily?) in the Christmas card + those lovely papers make me want to start making Cjhristmas cards too... Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards honey. Hope things are looking a bit brighter today.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two super cards. Thanks for sharing your "H" with us over at Hobbycutz

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two fantastic cards, Samantha! Great KK image and I love the clip and staples:)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck:)! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering with us at Digi Sketch this fortnight.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. BOTH cards are FABBY! I love the Christmas mice, though, they are adorable and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Holly Jolly!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great masculine card with the skateboard. May I post a link to your card on my Many Monday blog post?
    LMK
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love these mices and Henry look adorable on the candycane. Love the use of twine and snowflake in the background too. Hope you're mum is doing better. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. And there I forgot to comment on the Kenny K card. Absolutely spectacular Samantha. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colouring on your card! Great use of your office supplies! Love that adorable Christmas card too! Thanks for joining us @UYS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super selection of cards...your designs are great! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card for our Get Sporty theme. Thank you for playing along with us a Cards for Men. Anne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this