Thursday, 27 June 2013

Bunny Ears




Its Thursday and we have a new challenge at
As you Like it Challenge our sponsor is Dies to Die For



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite 3 Embellishments & Why.
You MUST explain WHY they are your favourites.

Here is my creation, I have not got a huge long post as I have not got a huge amount of time to play....

I have used an image from Zlatoena I just love this Cute bunny and his HUGE bunny ears.... I am also having a difficult time with my Mojo and using lots of embellishments is always a test for me the cards just look over loaded so I have opted for some simple ones and tried to keep to my Clean and Simple New Years resolution too!

I have used these 3 embellishments and why?
Twine - I love the grungy feel to twine I love the way it looks on cards you can make it show up lots and you can play it now too! I love Pearls for the same reason they can be an understatement of the main feature and I think that using them as a small embellishment is a nice way to add texture without being over the top, the paperclip with Washi tape is something I have recently got into and I love that it can be taken off the card and used as a page saver too!



Here are the challenges I am playing along with:

Sketch Saturday - choosing one of their sketches I have chosen Sketch 238 love this layout...

Christmas Sweet Stampin - Cute & Cuddly + non-traditional colours
Simon Says Stamp -  Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas  - Snow

16 comments:

  1. Just delightful. Loving the distressed edges and the twine with the paper clip.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, the bunny is such a sweetie,, love the fishtail cuts and totally agree on the twine front, love it too. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think your card is fabulous. Such a cute image and he is getting covered in snow. Great layout and I agree when you have to find a specific number of embellishments you never know what to choose! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly, we hope to see you again soon! Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its' so pretty Samantha! hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Samantha. I love the cute image and the colours and papers are gorgeous.
    Take care
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love those big ears!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love you!! I adore The Cat's Pyjamas stamps but they are so hard to get, in fact I have just spent £7.95 on one at My Mums Craft Shop...
    grrrrr!! Never mind I shall save this shop for sure. Brilliant card.

    Take care

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bunny card honey. The papers are gorgeous too, and you did a great job out of your comfort zone with all those embellies. Love the twine.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely christmas bnny :-) And great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday.
    Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw so gorgeous Samantha.the image is too cute and I love your fab papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Oh so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabolous Samantha. Love your card. Great design with the twine and paper clip and I agree... that is one of my fav's from Zlatoena as well. Take care now and hope your mum is doing a bit better. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the twine and clip plus this adorable image. :) Super cute! Thinking of you and your mom every day, hang in there. Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a sweet card...love the image you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful CAS card, love the cute bunny. Wonderful design and choice of embellishments. Thanks so much for joining in at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this