Monday, 20 May 2013

You get the point?

Monday is here again and its my turn to post the challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs Stamp Fairy

The theme this week is 

Metal Mania 

and our fabulous sponsor is 

Yay!! you know me I have a few stamp fairy images from when 
I was on the DT, I still love the images and the one I have used is a real favourite. 

I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir pens and I really love how fun and quick they are... I have a little secret I made my card and had lot of fun making it even though I could not cut or emboss anything as you know my Cuttlebug died last week,

Soooo I printed the sentiment which is one of my Good Friend Annette's you can download here Thanks Annette!
So I printed it out cut carefully with Scissors!! yes Scissors
but my tip is use your distressing tool to rough up the edges then no one can see its wonky cutting! haha! 

My Metal - Decorative Christmas tree Pin (be careful not to stab yourself on the pins) or you will get the point!


Here are some challenges I am playing along with: 

ABC Challenge - Not Just One - 3 or more embellies - Twine, gems and pin. 
My Time to Craft - Christmas in May 
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes 
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes 
Card Makin' Mamas - Punches 
Christmas Stampin - Christmas Carols - Let it snow 
Creative Corner - A Song - Let it snow 

Have a great day 
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations 
and hope you can come and join us at 
hugs me x

21 comments:

  1. So cute! Love this hun. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning Samantha.fab bears and I love your papers and twine :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Samantha, a big Stampfairy fan too lol! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the card is just gorgeous Samantha. love how you added the twine. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely super gorgeous card,Samantha. Love the image, the choice of papers, the use of twine and your top tip to hide wonky cutting. ( I seem to find that since I've started using my paper trimmer I can't cut a straight line with scissors to save my life (LOL).
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't understand how you can make a card without your Cuttlebug, but you have manage to make a cute and lovely card.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute cute!!!! I love that little pin!!! AND love your snow!!!!
    HUGS,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha love your cute gorgeous card! and thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog and tell me about the win! and kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Barry card, and of course thank you for linking my sentiment.
    Hope your Monday was not too bad.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Christmas card - I really like the way you've wrapped the twine. Thanks for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. One bear can tug at my heart, but two just makes me giddy with happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your card is so cute thanks for playing along CSAYL this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh this is so cute. I love Christmas cards!
    thanks for playing in our 'inspired by a song' challenge at creative corner challenges this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute, love those papers & the layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr. Tolle farben, tolle Gestaltung und das Motiv ist supersüß.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL.LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable image! Love your papers and thanks so much for the tip about roughing up the edges to disguise the uneven edges cut with scissors. It is so hard to cute evenly sometimes. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such lovely little bears on a fab card, Thanks for sharing at MTTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely layered card with such a pretty image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this