Thursday, 2 May 2013

What is your style?


WooHoo!!!
hey all its here our FIRST challenge 
and 
DT Call
for 
As You Like It

Please feel free to grab the badge for your sidebar as we'd love you to support us.


Annette and I have our First challenge today and would love you to come and join us!

Oh the challenge post today there is an Introduction
The aim of our challenges 

Our first challenge is also a DT call, 
so check that out too!

Our first challenge theme is to showcase a project using
Your Favourite Die or Punch.


You MUST make it clear which chosen die/punch is your favourite and why!


and we have the Fabulous 
Fantastic Ribbons as our First Sponsor! yay!

Annette has a beautiful card to share with you so be sure to check our her style!

and here are my creations

It's so hard to choose 1 favourite die, but I have to say I think Memory Box Dies in general are my favourite dies right now. For my card I have used Catalina Wreath.
I love how you don't need much else with it to make it special
and it makes a lovely C&S designs.
I did promise myself I would try to do more C&S cards this year.


I decided to make 2 cards as I love the MB dies so much haha!
Equally adding the simple Kaleidoscope Butterfly Memory box die to this card adds depth and texture to this card.  I am also using Ribbon and Bakers twine, the blue layer is done using a MB die as a stencil too! 



I am entering a my card in the following challenges:

Card 1
Whimsical Designs - Bling
Creative Card Crew Bling
Die Cuttin' Divas Anything Goes
LEJ Designs Anything Goes
Our Daily Bread Needle It - use piercing or real stitching.

Card 2
Nutcrafters - Bingo - bottom line
Deep Ocean - Favourite Colour Combo
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Pearls

So I hope you can come and join us at As You Like It and we are looking forward to you showing us your style,

Happy crafting.
Hugs me

21 comments:

  1. Stunning cards

    Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Have a fabulous day

    Hugs

    Bridie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous cards Samantha. I love memory box dies too.
    Such a really great idea for a challenge, the only problem will be picking a favourite die!
    Will add you badge to my side bar now...
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. both so stunning samantha..your designs are reall beautiful and delicate.
    off to follow the new challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunningly elegant cards,Samantha. Love your choice of dies, they really make fantastic looking cards.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both honey.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Samantha :-) both of them are stunners but I especially like the first one ,,, so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your anniversary card is GORGEOUS. I love the white on white with a pop of color.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD for our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Anita
    DT DCD
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are lovely. Very elegant colours and designs. Thank you for entering in Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Samantha,
    your cards looking so wonderful,
    especially the first Card are my favorite.
    Many hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Amanda! Love the gorgeous wreath and stitched edge! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Love the designs and colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an elegant and beautiful card!! I just love the elegant design with the stitched edges and the wreath! Thanks for joining ODBD this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow love the top one with the wreath simply elegant and the bottom one love the colours
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! Love the anniversary one. TFS them at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. both of your cards are just beautiful! thanks so much for sharing with us at whimsical wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards - thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays "bling" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning cards Sweetie x
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What gorgeous cards! really love how delicate and fancy they look :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card and beautiful flutterby...also thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to admit that I love my MB dies as well. I have more than I should, but not enough - I'm sure you know what I mean - lol. I love the Catalina wreath and the simple, yet elegant way you've arranged your card! Although, the butterfly is a keeper :-) I linked over from the "As You Like It" challenge.
    Hugs,
    antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this