Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Time for cake

Hey all its Tuesday, DId you have a fab Bank holiday?
Those of you in the UK?
I was very busy but had a good few days,
Even managed a 7 mile bike ride!

We have a new challenge for you at
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge for you the Theme is Numbers!



Our sponsors this challenge are:


and 

Shape EZ

I have used a lovely Shape EZ Cherry cake template thank you Tammy Louise, the cake part is Core Colour white wash and I have embossed it with my NEW yes NEW Machine! YAY!!

My top tip layering up your embellishments give your creation depth. 

As some of you may remember a couple of weeks ago my faithful Cuttlebug departed this world with a huge bang! 
My darling husband tried in vain to fix it but sadly it did not have a hope as one of the metal bars inside was split :(

Sooooo I had to decide what machine to invest in
and the Ebosser won! and its AWESOME!
worth every penny!
Fully automatic its just a case of plugging it in
and then pressing 1 power on button on the front and then making the correct layers with the plates, and offering it into the front of the machine, it takes the plates through and then powers down when the plates disengage at the other side.... 
I am soooo happy to have a die cutting and Embossing machine again and the best things its A4 too..

The Sentiment I have made on my PC and says
"A minute on the lips forever on the Hips"
 and the Numbers come in the form of ruler paper that I have cut into strips, Nothing like a cake to celebrate!

The Other challenges I am playing are:

Die Cuttin' Divas - must include a Die-cut - Shape Card
Ribbon Carousel must include spooled item - Celebrations
I have used twine.
Sweet Stamps Flowers
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas - Ribbon or Twine - Twine
Lexi's Creations - Focus on the Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday Tie it up 


Hope you can come play our New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday


hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Yum yum, no wonder you biked 7 miles if you are scoffing delicious cakes like this one! Oooh, get you with the Ebosser, looks super fun sweetie. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmn, yummy looking cake you have there Samantha. i,ve ordere the new bigz cutz one, can't wait for it to come. sorry typing a bit naff, have done my back in and so typing one handed as i'm sitting side on at my laptop. carolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so true. Love the cupcake card. And the embosser looks fab. Can't wait to see some goodies from that baby!!! LOL
    Annette
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new member of your family...the photo is wonderful!! Hated when my BigShot shot craps on me :( Seems like a such a void doesn't it? LOL. Your cuppy cake is a super idea for this challenge and using the ruler strips for embellishments..LOL...Love that; especially with the sentiment. You pulled this together perfectly. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waw congrets on your new embosser! it looks just gorgeous! Oh I wish to have one, but well I have to be setisfied with my Big Shot. Oh and your little cake is just too cute :))) Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Bank holiday was fab because the weather was quite good.. glad we got our grass cut! Love the cupcake you made! eBosser seems to be the IT thing to have at the moment when it comes to die cutting and embossing! Also the A4 platform gives much more versatility.... have fun!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this. Thanks for joining us at DCD for our Shaped Card challenge.
    Anita
    DT DCD
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new machine!! Love the cupcake and the sentiment is so appropriate with it, great card! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'focus on the sentiment' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Love all the layers. I love my eBosser too!! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Ribbon or Twine “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, thanks for playing along with us at DCD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!! Thank you for joining our DCD shape card challenge.

    Veronica DCD

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous Samantha.i love the cupcake shape and fabulous layers and embellies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy you have a new machine! I love your cupcake project Samantha, it looks perfectly yummy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cupcake ! Brill embossing work & cute sentiment.

    Thanks for joinng us at lexi's creation today
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute card. Thank you for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card. Love the unique shape. Enjoy your new tool, I am sure that we will be seeing more lovely shaped cards from you.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this