Monday, 27 May 2013

Photo inspiration at Incy Wincy


As its Monday I have a challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is photo inspiration!
I have to admit I was not quite sure about this photo and where to start so I went with colours.

and our sponsor is




For my card I have using Edward springtime and coloured the image with my spectrum noir pens,
I have not got my new die cutting machine yet so went for a mega paper bash... cramming some of the colours from the photo.
I coloured the card candy to match the back layer of paper.
and of course the stitching is faux.


I am joining the following challenges:

Dream Valley - Animals
2 Sisters - Outdoor Fun

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations and hope you can come and join us at 
hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. Love Edward he is so cute and your card its fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha. I love the image and fabulous papers,
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Samantha! just love the image you used. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bright colours you have used together with this cute image,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous Samantha.i love Edward and your doodling is fab ;D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is so cute, gorgeos colours, love it.carolx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this