Wednesday, 1 May 2013

I is for Inspirational Photo ABC Christmas Challenge


Hey all its Wednesday again and we have a new challenge for you!
our host this time is Angela and is I is for Inspirational Photo
ornament wreaths


and


The Ribbon Reel


I think my Mojo is on a go slow this week as I got in a right old pickle with my card
I enjoyed colouring the image with Spectrum Noir Pens
and I have added some Glossy Accents to the lights and the Star,
I also added some glossy sakura pen to the foxes tail and then white pen to add the tip.
the Part wear my Mojo bailed on me was when I came to make the card...
so I am not best pleased with my efforts :(


I am entering my card in a couple of challenges but not holding my breath tehehhehe

Robyn`s Fetish - Stripes or Dots 


Have a great day and see you at 
Photobucket

hugs me x

Don't forget to check out As You Like It tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha ... that image is such fun!!! Love the traditional colour scheme too Samantha.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Samantha. I love the fun image and gorgeous colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, Samantha. Love the image, he looks like he needs a bit of rescuing (LOL)... coloured in beautifully. Great use twine too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and love the twine.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be so hard to yourself, Samantha, your card is cute and lovely, great layout.
    Enjoy your evening,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.fab fun image and i love the twine :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Samantha :-) the image is adorable and I love the whole design ,,,,

    I hate my card but after binning the first attempt the 2nd had to do ! ,,, will send it to a very old aunt with bottle bottom glasses ,, hehe :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, Samantha. That image is so cute and beautifully coloured! Great lay out too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad I wasn't the only one stuck on the inspiration photo this week - unfortunately, my efforts ended up in the bin! PS - your card is fab!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this