Monday, 6 May 2013

Grey day? noooooo its a mellow yellow day!

As its Monday I have a challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is

A colour challenge Yellow and Grey

and our fabulous sponsors are

Kenny K and Dr. Digi

For my card I have used this fabulous called Happy Hour
by Kenny K, I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens, and have added some stickles to the edge of the main image for some sparkle, I have sewn the background layers and then added the flower with a metal brad, this card is for my Bosses granddaughter but shuuush its not her birthday for a few months yet but I thought this image was just perfect for an 18th card, so I have added her name and age too!



Here are a few challenges I am entering:
2 Sisters - Bingo Bash - middle horizontal row
Crafting When We Can - Personalize it 
Allsorts - Add some sparkle - stickles
Sketch Saturday - Sketch


Have a great day, and if you're in the UK happy Bank Holiday!

PS....
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Samantha. I love the image, gorgeous colours and such a great layout
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous honey. Love the stitching.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Samantha. Love the design.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous card sewn to perfection,Samantha. Love the colour palette, the choice of papers and the image too... coloured in beautifully.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo, lovely image, Samantha,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.fab sassy image and your colour combo is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image! Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the big yellow flower! SO pretty!!!!
    HUGS,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this