Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Berry sweet... Just need cream!


Good Morning we are ½ way on our Box Clever challenge
and we want to see what boxes you can make?

I thought you might like these tutorials
that I found while browsing


Strawberry box

and I have made another box too! I love that spring is here and the garden is starting to liven up with busy birds and plants...

Being a daft person I thought I would try something I saw last year online, 
bicycle wheels are great in the garden! tehhehheheee, my Husband has put it onto a pole and bolted it so we can move it up as the peonies grow taller...

and while watching all the coming and going by birds I managed to snap this photo...

So then to my clever box
  

and all I need is cream?
well maybe so strawberries and cream sweets to put inside.
To make the pattern on the red card I have used DR7 Spectrum noir pen, the strawberry green is 1" and 1½" punch and all tied up with some twine.

Here are some Challenge I am playing along with...

My Craft Spot - Ribbon & Twine
Ooh La La Creations - Red
Wild Orchid -  Sunshine inspiration - Sunshine helps the strawberries get ripe and taste lush! 
One Stop Craft -Anything Goes
Pumpkin spice - Candy or anything sweet
Crafts 4 Eternity - Sweet Tooth
Creative Corner - A Song - Strawberry Fields Forever
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge something at least 6mts old = My flower punches I have had those for about 7 years, and the card is about a year old I don't use a whole lot of plain card these days but was glad to find some in my stash! Inspired by a Song Strawberry Fields Forever


Have a great day hugs me xx

20 comments:

  1. Loving the box Samantha - so unusual and beautifully showcased. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummie, yummie, just send it to me, I have cream....
    Have a great day,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Your pictures are beautiful, my peonies are growing great as well. I love the little strawberry box. Em x p.s I am having a little giveaway over on my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh the cute strawberry box is so cute!!! And what a cleaver idea wit the bicycle wheels :)))) hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    You have one pretty fantastic garden! I need your green fingers at mine (LOL). Love the bicycle wheel idea!
    Love the strawberry box you made.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I L.O.V.E. that strawberry box. GORGEOUS idea and lovely for a little gift.
    ps - the bike wheel idea is fab too!
    My peonies are all over the place!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are full of clever ideas - both the bike wheel and the cute strawberry box are fab!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling, what a cute berry. Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice candy/sweet challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow stunning box Samantha.the strawberry shape is so cute and your garden looks fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous box, brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your strawberry box:) Looks awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great box such fun. Also thanks for the tip about the bicycle wheels as a support for peonies I might just be trying that myself. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous strawberry box! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How clever!! I love this Samantha and a great song title too!
    Thanks for playing along with our inspired by a song challenge at Oldie But A goodie and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your strawberry!
    Thank you for playing on Creative Corner Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these, they look yummy!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't be alarmed if one day you come home and find a strange lady living in your backyard...just saying....;)
    I loved having a peek at what you get to enjoy...that is beautiful out there and the bike wheel...genius! Your strawberry box is adorable Samantha. Seeing it in the bush made it even more adorable!
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need something to hold up my unruly peonies, the bicycle wheel is such a great idea! And your strawberry bow is totally sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is fab - what a great idea!
    Thanks for playing with us at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous box! I love the little "seed" detail too!

    And such a gorgeous, gorgeous garden as well!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this