Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Say it Isn't Sew!

Its Tuesday and time for a Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday This week is our reminder ½ way post

The Challenge is:
Say it Isn't Sew! - so although I love using my sewing machine this challenge is to use any other form of sewing other than machine Sewing!
We have 2 sponsors 
The Lovely Saturated Canary and Fred She Said 
and we are also offering a tipper prize of a Guest Design spot

For my card I have used the Gorgeous image
 Pearl Thanks Krista

I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir Pens.

Tips - If you feel faux sewing does not look good when you try hard to keep it straight then make squiggly ones instead, also you can thread twine through die cuts to mimic sewing it into place too.


Here are some challenges I am playing along with:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Your Favorite Color Combo - Blues
Cupcake Craft - Monochromatic
Papertake - One paper taker
Cutie Pie Challenge - Clean & Simple
Love to Scrap - Cut it out
Stamp and Create - Use at least 1 Die Cut


Hope you can come and play at Top Tip Tuesday
hugs Samantha :0)

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the pretty image, beautiful colouring and fabulous layout.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is lovely and I love the turquoise and pearls,, perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I looked that good in a swim suit! She is gorgeous hun, brilliant job. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love the turquoise colour scheme and your layout is fab!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I like the faux stitching you did, it's under the water. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty , the pearl detail looks fab. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're certainly getting good results with the new pens honey. Fab colour. I do love aqua.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning samantha.gorgeous aqua colours and i love your pretty mermaid :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute Samantha! This image is wonderful and I love the colour combo you used!

    Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoes Crafts for our Monthly Challenge :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty Samantha, gorgeous image and colouring, love the pearls in her hair.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous monochromatic card,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors on this card, and I love your faux stitching with the diecut and twine! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this