Monday, 22 April 2013

Lots of Layers



Good morning all I have not been here for a while because I was away on my holidays well kinda holidays
I took my son to see his Grandparents and also his Auntie and family and lots of friends.
and my own family and friends too! Pictures to follow...


At Incy Wincy this week we have a new challenge and we've got sketch for you featuring lots of lavish layers!


We have 2 Sponsors this week Limited Runs and Digital Delights

For my card I have been playing with my Spectrum Noir Pens I am really enjoying them so much so that I have ordered the next set of pens to fill the gaps

I have used a Saturated Canary image and had a bit of a Blue/Brown Moment when I was colouring her in.

Hope you like her and hope you come play too!See you at Incy Wincy Challenge.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:
My Time to Craft - Stitching
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes



10 comments:

  1. Lovely colors and what a cute image too! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable Samantha, love the blue and brown combo and such a great sketch.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and a gorgeous image. She's a sweetie.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love the image and such a beautiful colour scheme.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Such a cute image, and your colouring is fantastic! Lovely card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colouring and a great colour scheme! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, Samantha , such beautiful colours. I love the image and your fabulous colouring!!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! Fabulous card! Love your coloring and all these great layers!
    Be Blessed
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, love the colours & the layers are fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous samantha.i love your layers and colours and really stunning sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this