Wednesday, 24 April 2013

H is for Holiday Helpers

Hey all its Wednesday and we have a ½ way reminder post at
ABC Christmas Challenge our lovely Host is Fiona and the fun challenge?
H for Holiday Helpers - So that's any image helping...

Our Sponsor is Our lovely Lacey with Stamp and Create
and for my card I have used a Whiff of Joy Stamp Uru and Bird
Uru is helping Birdie :)

I am really enjoying the spectrum noir pens I know I keep saying it but they are soooo nice to use....


Here are a few challenges I am playing with this card:

Celebrate the Occasion - Clean & Simple
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations  - Insects Or Animals - (Bird)
Sweet Stamps - Use 3 of any item - (3 papers)
House of Gilli - Lace & Pearls - (Lace & 2 pearls top right corner :) 
Lexi's Creations - Lace and/or Ribbons (lace)
Kenny K`s - Anything Goes


Have a great day and hope you can stay dry and warm 
and don't forget to come and join us at 

Photobucket

and also visit my teamies they have been very busy!
hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Samantha - love the colour scheme. I expanded my Spectrum Noir stash last week ... just the dark pack to go now. They really are lovely to colour with!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the limited palette you chose - perfect for the simple image.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, gorgeous and sooooo your colours.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card whit a nice stamp.

    Hugs, Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the WOJ gnomes and your card is great. As Annette said; just you.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha.fab colours and i love this image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Samantha. That is so cute and beautifully coloured. Great paper/colours too.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card you`ve made and lovely colors :-)
    Thanx for joining at Kenny K`s Krafty Krew this week. Hope to see you again soon :-)
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's me ... back again with a DT "hat" on. You already know I love this card so thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just darling!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this color combo, it suits perfectly. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this