Monday, 29 April 2013

Give me a hug.......

What I want to know is why is it as you get older life zips past faster than you can see it go!
Its Monday again and where the heck did the weekend go?
Being its Monday I have a challenge for you over at Incy Wincy
The theme this week is

Ocean Animals

and our fabulous sponsor is

For my card I have used Lots O Love Octopus
I have gone for a simple layout and coloured the image with Spectrum noir pens,



Here are a few Challenges I am playing along with...


Delicious Doodles - Something Fishy

Crafty Catz - The Colour Purple
Great Impressions - Pastel and or Polka Dots

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 


hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. If only all Octopus were this friendly and happy - gorgeous hun, great colours Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww I love that happy image and gorgeous colour scheme.
    I hope you have a good week
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    I find the same thing the older I am getting the faster time flies.
    Love your octopus card. It brought a smile to my face. Your colour palette is beautiful too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute Samantha, love the octopus and nice colour purple :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe, fab fun card honey.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.i love your octopus and fab colour combo ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning octopus card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “something fishy”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous purple octopus! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun image. It looks great in purple. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this