Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Girls and Boys Come Out to Play


Hey all its Tuesday! did you have a good Easter and Bank Holiday?
I was realllllly good and ate NO chocolate at all!

I am watching what I eat and also swimming 2 times a week, and walking loads too! so hopefully might lose a few LBS!

Anyway Here I am with a new challenge for you!

at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge for you

The Theme is Girls and Boys Come Out to Play
Any creation that includes a boy and/or girl is perfect.


Our fabby sponsor is Kenny K
and the Top Tipper will win a Guest Design spot!

Here is my card, I am still practicing with the Spectrum Noir Pens but I think I am getting there!

The Other challenges I am playing are:


Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Stripes or Circles - Circles (Footballs and candy)
Lexi's Creations - Dies or Punches - Dies
Stamp and Create - At Least 1 Die cut - Circle
There She Goes - Masculine

Hope you can come play our New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday

hugs me x


16 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, Samantha. Love the image... great work with the Spectrum Noir Pens and the papers are fab too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, love the muted background making the image stand out. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card for a football fan!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Samantha. A brilliant image and great papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a boy and I love the soccer themed design papers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fab Samantha, and you seem to have mastered the pens ok!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a darling image and a wonderfully creative card, Samantha. Thank you so much for sharing with us, and please come back by soon.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Eureka Stamps

    P.S. Two more fun challenges where we'd LOVE to have you share are:
    V's Sweet Ideas - Anything Goes www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com
    AND
    Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    We would love having you play at both of these challenges,and are SO grateful to have you also share at Eureka Stamps.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool card - love the colouring on the image!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Samantha! A delightful card! Sweet image, and perfect for cardmakers or scrappers - love the background and colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning boys card samantha.great image and i love your papers and colours :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A smashing image for a young lad! I love your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations this challenge! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you on the no chocolate...that's a great achievement all by itself!! I just joined a women's gym 3 days ago. They almost had to call the paramedics when I stood on the scale..GASP!!
    I hate winter hibernation...LOL. Your card is wonderful and I love the coloring and that adorable little expression on his face. :D
    hugs to you and have a great weekend!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on your card. So glad you could play along with the Eureka! Stamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! I love the papers you used.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this