Friday, 26 April 2013

Crochet is my thing but then....

Hey all!
This is a fun post from me today I have been away as some of you know and I took lots of photo's of our trip... I drove about 1000 miles or thereabouts My Son and I visited Our Family and friends from where we used to live down south!

Just before I get to the pictures of Family and Friends I want to share with you the Crochet Double Infinity Cowl I started awhile ago... Do you remember this wool?

Well here is the finished Cowl, and ermmm some random woman wearing it! lol
so then I said Crochet is my thing and I am loving it!

While we were away we visited my Niece and and her Boyfriend and their baby Boy My Great Nephew Aiden....

And here is the Monster Hat I crochet him its a little big as its Size 3-6 months but he has plenty of growing space... 
and Here is Aiden wearing said hat!
Oh and me! haha 

And this is My Son Ashley with Aiden, saying "hey mum, Look at Aiden not me!"

This is Ellie and Ashley, Ellie and Ashley are born on the same day and have been friends since they were 2 years old... 14 years of strong friendship... and now being nearly 300 miles apart they still chat and keep contact... what I love is they also call each other twin! LOVE ya Ellie

Emma and Garath our Friends also have 2 other Gorgeous Daughters Sophie and Alice

Ashleys other long term Friend and he went to watch a 3D film
while we were away... hhaha Boys in there swanky 3D glasses 

I have loads of photos but I won't bore you with too many here are a couple of photo's
from Swanage where 1 of my best friends moved to.



That's it for today I have bored you enough!
good night and have a Great weekend :)


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun, what a cute hat - I want one.

    J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of the little 'un and his cute hat Samantha. Ashley looks like a fine young man too.
    Fab photos
    Have a lovely weekend
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Such wonderful photos. I really enjoyed looking at them. Your Cowl looks fabulous and the crochet hat is so cute. Aiden is adorable too.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic family pics samantha and your monster baby hat is so cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your crochet cowl Samantha and that little baby hat is soooo sweet.

    Looks like you had a lovely time visiting your friends.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this