Monday, 1 April 2013

Bizarre, Wacky and Unique Holidays


I hope you have all have a fabulous Easter weekend and did not eat to much chocolate?

As its Monday I have a challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is 
Bizarre, Wacky and Unique Holidays

and our sponsor is

Now as the Theme is Bizarre, Wacky and Unique Holidays
we are not allowed to make birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc.  It MUST be a funny holiday
You can find some here - Funny Holidays site There are some pretty funny ones!!!!
Our Sponsor is Doodle Dragon Studios 
SO for my card I decided to make a card in honor of a British Festival

Bristol International Balloon Fiesta, 8th - 11th August 2013




Here are some challenges I am joining:




Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Masculine

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 


hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for a challenge!
    I love the image and gorgeous colours
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous samantha.great design and i love the cute fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this image makes me smile.
    Have a fab time away honey. I'm currently 'up north' with the in-laws.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card, love the cute image and you great papers. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he Samantha, just the cutest image.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I really makes me smile. I love your papers and cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at SSW this week. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very fun! Love the scrabble letters! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun birthday card! Love this cute image and sentiment! Great job and thanks for sharing it with us at SSW!
    Sharon SSW DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this