Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Up up and Away!

Hey all its Tuesday again and we have a new challenge for you!
at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this challenge
we have Lisa S as our Host and the theme this time is

Up up and Away!

Our Fabulous Sponsors are

and

and for my card I am using the oh so cute image from Zlatoena
called Rabbit Traveler Hot Air Balloon, I love sewing on cards so 
I have had cut my clouds and then sewn then into place,
the Balloon is coloured with Sakura stardust pens
you can not really see it but they have a lovely sparkle.



The Other challenges I am playing are:

 Pile It On - Happy Birthday 
Word Play Saturday - Word prompt Balloons

Crafting When We Can - Earth, Air, Fire, Water
Cupcake Inspirations - Pick Your favourite challenge + Blog Hop
I am choosing challenge 186 a great colour cupcake photo!

Hope you can come play our New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday

hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is wonderful Samantha.
    I love that cute image. The design using the clouds and your stitching looks fabulous.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Oh my, what a super fantastic card! I absolutely adore this one!!!! Every element is just perfect.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love how you've stitched on the clouds too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning samantha.fabulous layers and stitching and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally the cutest card!!! I love your clouds and that rabbit is dang cute!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this rabbit. He's one of my favorites! Anyway, great coloring and colors and take on the Cupcake Inspirations! Thanks for sharing in our 200th Challenge celebration! Good luck!
    {hugs}
    CIC DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic and so cute ! what a wonderful card. thanks for joining us for cupcake inspirations 200th challenge celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! Love all the stitching and fun design.
    Thanks so much for playing along in my word play saturday challenge! A new challenge will start this saturday, hope you'll check back then and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the colours thanks for joining us at PIO - we have started a new challenge today - hope to see you back there - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great, fun card Samantha, love how you have attached the clouds it really gives them dimension.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunner Samantha. Great design with the sewing, clouds and banner too. Have a great night. HUgs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this