Monday, 11 March 2013

Things that begin with F!


I know I say this often but where do the days go?
Monday already But....
I hope you have a fabulous Monday!

and we have lots of lovely new products coming into the shop at 
Penrith crafts... New Jewellery, dies and also Glitter and gold Inka paste! so keep your eyes peels for some projects coming this way soon....

Also I have started another infinity scarf too!
with this wool
Isn't it lush!

As its Monday I also have a challenge for you over at
The theme this week is

Things that begin with F......

and our Fabulous sponsor is

For my card I have used the lovely image
Amalia's Christmas Lights she is super cute too!
and my F's are! thehhehheee oh that sure sounds rude! hehhee



Ok so the things that begin with f are:



for Fairy Lights and For u



Here are a few challenges I am joining in with:


Christmas Stampin - Patterned papers
Crafty Catz - All Stitched Up! 
Clearly Inspired Die Cuts - die-namics tag.
My Heart Pieces Digital - your favourite 3 things
Distress inks, glossy accents and twine

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 


hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card and looking forward to seeing the scarf.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    Looking forward to seeing you model your scarf in the near future!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Looking forward to another of your masterpieces. That wool looks great... would come very handy it's -2 celsius at the moment where I am in Buckinghamshire.
    Loving your card...the colour palette is gorgeous and the image is such a sweetie.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Love your card honey. The wool looks lush too. Really rich colour.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous samantha.really sweet image and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the colors in your papers and that twine bow!! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to play with us at CSAYL this week with your cute and nice card, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Love the stitching elements. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das ist eine tolle fröhliche Karte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL: Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this looks fab Samantha. Great design with the colours and layers and love the colouring up as well. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this