Saturday, 2 March 2013

Pink NoooooOOOoooooOOooOoooo!

Good Morning and a very happy Saturday to you all!
Hope you have something nice planned and if your working I hope you love your job! I LOVE mine and I am working today so if your in Penrith pop in and say HI!
We have loads of new things coming in over the next few weeks
including a great new range of jewellery too!

As its Saturday I have a challenge for you over at
Totally Gorjuss  and the theme this week is

Anything Goes Plus Pink

and our fabulous sponsor is
J & C Creations

I am a little sad today as I have decided to step down from being on the Totally Gorjuss Design team, I have loved my time there but the reason I am stepping down is I am spreading myself to thin and don't want to start doing things badly, as you will see from my other post today I am getting into crochet a lot more and also we have lots of new things coming into the shop so I want to make sure I have plenty of time to make lots of samples so you can see all the lovely things.
Here is a sneak peek at the new jewellery stand


SO then for my final card for Totally Gorjuss as the challenge was anything goes with Pink I was lucky to be asked to make a card for a 6 year old little girl who LOVES pink!
The little Girls Grandma asked me to make her a card welcoming her to her new bedroom in the New home she is moving too!
rather than a new home card

so here is my card for her, there was only the spec that the card did not need an image as such but lots of bling and some frills.

Here are a few challenges I am playing:

4 Crafty Chicks - You've got me in [Stitches]

Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes  with a Ribbon


Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

mail.google.com

 hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. Great card ad design
    Thanks for joining is our challenge at crafty ribbons this time and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Look at all that wonderful stitching! Thanks for joining in my challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the stitching, colors and layout on your stunning creation. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing our stitching challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Samantha. Love the sewing and how you did the crown and ribbon. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this