Monday, 25 March 2013

Incy wincy pastel cutie

Hi everyone! Monday is here and I have a challenge to share over at Incy Wincy Designs
this week is theme is Pastel Colours
and our fabulous sponsor is Iva Nova Chest and Saturated Canary

For my card I've used the gorgeous image Angels Among Us
and an image from Bugaboo that I used last week too!
I have coloured the image with my new Spectrum Noir pens I think I am getting there with the colouring its taking some time and I think I still will need LOTS of practice but I do like the fact that I can use them on wood and all sorts of things.

If you look closly you can see I have also colour the wood flower that are in the 2 corners and also the pearls were cream and they are now a pastel lime green to match the image.

I love sewing on cards so I just had to do some of that too! and love the way the washi tape looks over the papers too.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:
Shopping Our Stash Easter Or Spring
LEJ Designs Add a Flower/s
Whimsy Inspiration - Stitching - plain and pattern stitch
Simon Says Stamp - Easter/Spring



Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 



hugs me x

9 comments:

  1. Looks great Samantha, colouring is great too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha. I love the cute image, pretty colours and fabulous layout
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Samantha. It looks very dreamy with the colour palette you have chosen and the image. Great intricate cutting as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh lovely. I love the stitching.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous samantha.really sweet image and i love your fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! Wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Report.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, such a cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card! I love the sewing and washi tape on your card! It looks fabulous!
    Hope you have a Blessed day!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, love the colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsy inspires.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this