Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Felt Or Fabric

Good Morning 

Wednesday Here and I am back from my trip
and I had a fabulous time with the Group of Girl friends I met up with they are Girls that I have met through crafting and we had a BLAST!

only trouble has been that I have been left with a terrible back ache
and have been dosed up on pills to try and carry on with everything thankfully work today was ok 
and the tables did the trick...

Anyway I have managed to finish my project for our new challenge this time at 
ABC Christmas Challenge our host this time is one of our New teamies
Michelle and the theme is F - Felt Or Fabric

and our fabulous Sponsor is 


I decided to have a go at a Christmas decoration and cut the blue felt with a spellbinders ornament die that I have had for such a long time and keep getting it out and then putting it away again! tehhehehee so I machine stitched the ribbon and lace into place, added a little machine stitching and tacked the ribbon for hanging and the twine with beads into place, Machining the whole thing together and then added the button.





Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
Use It Tuesdays Use hoarded supply's & say what it is - Die Cuts, Punches & Cut Outs - Spell binders die I have had forever.... thehehee
Craft Your Passion - Ribbons or Lace
Love to Create - Anything Goes

Have a great day and hope you can stay dry and warm 
and don't forget to come and join us at 
Photobucket

and also visit my teamies they have been very busy!

hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Who's a clever clogs then! This is fantastic Samantha - I love it!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the design and beautiful shade of blue.
    I hope you back pain eases soon
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is gorgeous,Samantha. Love your ornament. I have got a pile of felt gathering dust.... your work is truly inspirational.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is CUTE!! Great to hear you blew the cobwebs out of the ol' sewing machine and the finishing product is perfect for the tree. I love the idea of felt ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous decoration Samantha !! I LOVE it !! this is a wonderful gift idea too, I might CASE this and make a few myself :-)

    hope you feel better soon xx
    luv
    Lols x x x

    p.s, thanks again for your GORGEOUSSS card !! what a stunner!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a really stylish ornament; I love the texture from the felt. Hope your back gets better soon.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.really love the colour and lace ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at CYP for our ribbon or lace challenge.

    Anita
    DT Craft Your Passion
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you did something other than paper. This is a cute ornament. Thanks for playing along with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh! Such a unique little project! I might have to try it out for myself this christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ornament you have made, Samantha, great use of felt.
    Hope you feel better soon,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely ornament Samantha. Thank you for joining us this week at LTC Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Samantha, I love the soft blue colour and the lace is a great touch.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the "Lace &/or Ribbon" Challenge...that lace is pretty on that color of felt - and I like the beads off the bottom! Good luck Samantha - and watch for the Craft Your Passion challenge again next Monday!
    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    http://ggetty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your kind visit and comment. Your decoration has inspired me to do something other than papercraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hunny!!!! This is so pretty! I love your ornament....so clever you are!!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea - and it will look fabulous on your tree!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this