Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Felt or Fabric ABC Christmas ½ way reminder


Hey all its Wednesday and we have our reminder creations for you over at

 Our theme is still F for Felt or Fabric

Our fab sponsor for this challenge is Sweet Stamps
For my card this time I have used this oober cute Penny Black stamp from my collection that I should use more often.. (Hmmm I think I can see a resolution for 2014)

anyway talking of resolutions you may remember mine from this year? so for those of you that did't see my resolution it is to make more Clean and simple cards for this Christmas!
I think this one fits the brief for the challenge as the large snowflake is blue and white felt leftover from the ornament I made last week, the image hangs from a snowflake but I wanted to add my own felt one, the sentiment is stampendous and stamped in peacock distress ink.


Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:

Craft Your Passion - Cute - 'I think the mouse it cute'
Creative Creations Challenge Blog - Things with the letter B - Blue, Border, Brown (mouse)
My Craft Spot - Strings & Things ( baker's twine)
The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - Clean & Simple
Christmas Card Challenges - Clean & Simple

Have a great day and hope you can stay dry and warm 
and don't forget to come and join us at 
Photobucket
and also visit my teamies they have been very busy!

hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little mouse & I love the felt snowflake.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Samantha, this is super cute!
    Love this card. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love the cute image and gorgeous felt butterfly. The CAS layout is wonderful too
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Super adorable C&S card. Love the simplicity, the use of felt and the mouse is a sweetie.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Samantha,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the "Make it Cute" Monday Challenge...I love him hanging off that "rope" - that is creative! Also like that embossing detail on the white background!
    Good luck Samantha!
    ~ginny
    Design Team - Craft Your Passions
    RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable. I think I have this stamp (there's a column of them right?) So cute.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! The white on white is beautiful and I love the felt snowflake! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this samantha,adorable image and beautiful cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute mouse, and I love the snowflakes in felt - clever!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card, love the snowflake xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the clean design and felt snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your image hanging from the snowflake. so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion for our Make It Cute challenge.
    Anita
    DT CYP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this