Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Bang Bang!

Hey all its Tuesday and we have a mid way reminder at  
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week
The Theme is 
ROFL
to Make a fun Creation!

Our Host is the fabulous Lisa M

Our sponsors are


For my card I have been playing once again with the Spectrum Noir pens and the image I have chosen is Fire Cracker from QKR
the Images itself is not all that hilariously funny but I thought by making my own Sentiment it would add an air of funniness!


This is the first proper full image I have used the new Spectrum Noir pens on... think its ok! I have sewn everything into place,

For my tip:
to make bunting with your favourite (washi) decorative tape
first tape it onto some white card stock this will give it a
better cutting width... 


The Other challenges I am playing are:

Charisma Cardz - Die Cuts
Cas Colours and Sketches

Crafty Creations - Embossing
Creative Moments - Animals (hope ants are ok?)
Whimsy Inspiration - Stitching

Hope you can come play our New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday


hugs me x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Samantha. I love the fun image and sentiment. Gorgeous bunting too.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Absolutely loving this card!! The colour palette is gorgeous. Loving your colouring with Spectrum Noir pens, your sewing and thank you for the tip as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Samantha, it certainly made me smile.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning samantha.i love your colours and bunting and fab fun image and wording ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun fun! Love the image and thanks for the washi tape bunting tip - will certainly be trying that one! Glad you played along with our colour challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, great image and sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous and fun card and perfect for the challenge at Creative Moments x Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Thanks for entering at Creative Moments . Leona xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this