Saturday, 16 March 2013

As Easy as 1,2,3

I hope Mr Blogger behaves as I am away for a girlie weekend with some girl friends I met through crafting and hopefully this will post for my Allsorts Design team creation:


The Challenge theme this week is 
Easy as 1, 2, 3
1 Image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments


and

For my card I have stamped this lovely Penny Black in memento and coloured it with Distress inks,
I have had this stamp (labour of love) along time and don't use it often enough for sure! Now although this image there are 3 hedgehogs it is all 1 stamp - so I have 1 image, 2 papers and 3 flowers/embellishments.


and here is the back 




Here are some challenges I am joining with my card:


Penny Black and Friends - March - Spring into Spring

Forever Friends - Lots of flowers
Ooh La La Creations - Four Legged Friends
4 Crafty Chicks - Clean and Simple




And some Great news too!


Spectrum Noir pens
 have arrived at Penrith Crafts
so I am looking forward to playing with some of them!


Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at Allsorts



 hugs me x


16 comments:

  1. Great card Samantha, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and gorgeous. Good luck with your pens, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Blogger is behaving Samantha, hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Great use of the cute PB hedies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable hedgehogs - glad Mr Blogger behaved and shared them with us - a really lovely card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love that stamp!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Mr Blogger is behaving (LOL). Love the card you made. Super cute. The stamp is sooooo adorable.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely card Samantha and so cute for our Allsorts challenge this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeus card samantha.really love your design and sweet hedgies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so much fun Samantha. Great design with the stitches, use of dp and images as well. Have a lovely night. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do so love Penny Black images. I don't get to use mine now much, but love love love those cute hedgies.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha
    Fabulous creation, adorable image and design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your CAS creation! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing our CAS challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply adorable! Great image colors and clean and simple layout! Thank you so much for sharing your fantabulous inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable! I love these hedgies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute card samantha...love how you used the 3 hedgies...thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this