Saturday, 23 March 2013

Allsorts of Deco



Good Morning and a very happy Saturday to you all!


At Allsorts this week the challenge theme is


"DECO DELIGHT"
All things 1920's so break out your glamorous ladies, suited gents, glitz and feathers


and our fabulous sponsors are:

The Craft Barn

£15 on line spend 
and

Digi Darla
Digi Darla 5 images of winners choice 


I found some inspiration on pinterest


Antique Art Deco Slate Surround


I have to say this was a real challenge for me having been out of action for a few day I tried to make something last week and got in a right old pickle thehheee BUT I LOVE Tracy's theme and here is what I have made...




Here are some challenges I am joining with my card:

Charisma Cardz - Die Cuts
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
Cards in Envy - Use Paper Strips - No thicker than 1/4" 
Ooh La La Creations - Male-themed

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

 hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. You have nailed the era perfectly Samantha and a fab take on that fireplace.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you were going with this but now I understand. I agree with brenda, perfect take on the fireplace, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your card for this weeks challenge. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is fabulous. I love the unique design and wonderful colours.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, didn't see the fireplace on the Allsorts blog, but WOWZERS, yes you've nailed the Art Deco with your card. !!!!! Love the lettering too.
    Perfect for a male card.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that this is different, and I would never have thought of it. Fabulous creation.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab challenge, and I love the photo inspiration you found, but most of all how you used it so perfectly to create that fantastic card - a really great make, Sam!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning samantha.really clever and inspiring design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a nice job on that card. It is so simple it is stunning. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic Samantha and love how you have interpreted the theme. Perfect designs of the era and colours.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design and colors of your card and great use of paper strips! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant design Samantha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card. I love the design and your inspiration.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card! And I love the inspiration photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a clever way to add the paper strips! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this