Monday, 25 February 2013

Pop!


Happy Monday! Its that time of the week
But first I have some news, Sadly the time has come for Bettina to step away from the DT for a while as she is Mega busy

But I know she will be back to Guest Design from time to time!


and I wont miss her to much as She is on my DT and ABC Christmas and also TTT.

We have a new challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs


The theme this week is
Anything but a card!
and our fabulous sponsor is



Now I thought long about which of the cute images to use but when I saw the cute little mouse on a cork I just knew what I wanted to make too!

A wine bottle Tag using the Meljens image called 



and a close up of the Cute mouse 


Here are some challenge I am playing along with:

A Gem of a Challenge - Add a Bow - twine
Crafty Catz -Dies and Punches
Hotshot Crafts - Anything but a Card
Jellypark Challenges - Get in Shape, lots of shapes on your project

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

8 comments:

  1. Oh he is a sweetie hun, and what a fabulous tag for the bottle! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I love the cute image and brilliant design
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Cork popping mouse, that's one of those things I do not see every day!(LOL)
    Love your wine bottle tag.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous bottle tag samantha.i love the cute mouse and great details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge this week with your beautiful bottle tag.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great, perfect image for the bottle tag, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and I love the image you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and great for our dies & punches challenge at Crafty Catz. Thanks for joining hope to see you next week

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this