Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Let me call you Sweet heart @ Top Tip Tuesday


Hey all its Tuesday again and we have a new challenge for you

at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and Annette is the host this time
The theme is Let me call you Sweet Heart.
The Brief is Romance or include a heart
In my Mind this could have been Valentines but I don't know about you I only want to send one Valentine card to my husband... hehhhehee!

Sooooo I decided to make a Christmas card as I need loads of those haha!
I was lucky enough to win some Kenny K images a little while ago! 

Our sponsors are Stamp Fairy

Lacey also Stocks Kenny K stamps so you can find the image I have used call Mistletoe there.



Note to myself don't use so much glossy accents on the eyes they look weird now!


Items used in Labels at the bottom of my post.

The Other challenges I am playing are:
Kenny K`s Krafty Krew - Hearts and Flowers
Great Impressions - Have a Heart
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Recipe See blog - for my 2 embellishments flower and Leaf are separate.
Christmas Stampin - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede – Love is in the Air
Stamping Sensations - Fur/feathers - fur on her clothes.
Without words - Love to love. 


Hope you can come play our New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday

hugs me x

21 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Samantha.stunning striking colours and design and I love the sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha. I love the image and the colours and layout are fabulous.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Your Kenny K Christmas card is beautiful. Love the papers you used...great colour combo, the image is beautifully coloured in and those clouds look gorgeous too as always.
    I have had times when glossy accents spoiled my look as well.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkle.
    Great card Samantha.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely sassy image, and the colours suit so well. I love your cloud background. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your thinking outside the box! Great image. Thanks for sharing it with us for our Fur and Feather challenge at Stamping Sensations, and good luck.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your spin on this challenge Samantha. This is a terrific Christmas card with a great image, papers and embellies. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Samantha, oh love this image and the background you have created is wonderful with the glitter, also adore those papers which work so well with the image, gorgeous thank you for sharing with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the theme Samantha.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so festively lovely! Wonderful colors/coloring. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetie! FABulous colours and I LOve your design.
    Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at C.S.A.Y.L.
    Hugs
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Thanks for participating in the QKR STAMPEDE Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your color combo and your spin on the heart challenge. I wouldn't have thought to make a Christmas card, but it totally works. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute little card Samantha, great take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Christmas cards in February! I'm lucky to get mine started in November, really should try harder lol.

    Love this image, she looks so good in red and what a fab background you have created behind her.

    Thank you for joining in with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Samantha!
    thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL!!
    Blessings
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks fabulous Samantha! :) One of my fave KK images and great layout and papers too!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Joanna Sheen Challenge,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply stunning hun, great image and such beautiful colourwork! Thanks so much for playing at Without Words for February. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful creationThanks for joining us at Stamping sensations
    Francesca xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a sassy image and card. Thanks for joining the Great Impressions Stamps February ”heart challenge“.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this