Saturday, 16 February 2013

For your men!

Good Morning and a very happy Saturday to you all!
Hope your having a fab Saturday! 
My post is scheduled today as I am at the NEC trade show
looking at all the new craft goodies for the shop!

So as its Saturday we have a challenge for you 
at Totally Gorjuss and the theme this week is

For your men! 

and our sponsor is Heathers Hobbie Haven

For my card I have....


Cut the deer Memory box die out of the card and then added a kraft as the insert and then glued a portion of the deer back in and also added some pin flair glue to raise it a little.
added the ribbon through the centre and front and tied with some twine. then stamped the for a great dad straight onto the card.


Here are some challenges I am joining:
LEJ Designs For Someone Special - My Dad!
Our Daily Bread - Animals
Party Time Tuesdays - Use 3 of something - 3 deer
Forever Friends - Animals/Butterflies/Birds - Animals for me



Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

mail.google.com

 hugs me x




15 comments:

  1. Lovely deer and a super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I love the CAS design.
    I hope you had a good time at the trade show.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Samantha, fab tartan ribbon you've used and a really lovely CAS design :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, and I love those dear little deers!!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a terrific masculine card Samantha and I'm loving the CAS style.
    So sorry to be MIA lately, my Dad is not doing well and spending all my time with him. Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Brilliant card for your,Dad. Well done on another of your C&S cards. You are doing very well!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Samantha....hope you enjoyed the show!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so clever, and so effective! The deer look fab...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love how you used the deer dies.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those deer, very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card with a timeless, classic, masculine feel.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great male themed card Samantha - thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanx for joining us over at Foreverfriends with your card
    Linda DT-FF
    stampscrapandsmile.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this