Monday, 4 February 2013

Do you want to learn?

DO you wanna learn how to crochet?
Can you already Crochet a little but need help?
or you can already Crochet but wanna learn new things?

YES?

Well this might just help

In my emails today I had one from Repeat crafter me as I subscribe to her blog so I miss NOTHING tehehhehe and today she has posted about a new venture she is embarking on:

Crochet along with one dog woof is a chance for all those of you that crochet and also those of you that want to learn too!  with a follow along step-by-step,

Interested?
Wanna know more?


Hope to see you there I have been already!
so watch this space for my One Dog Woof posts!
hugs me x

2 comments:

  1. Will definitely be taking a look at this.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is the one I was telling you about the other night Annette! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this