Saturday, 9 February 2013

Distressed about Valentines

Tehehehheeee!
Got your attention right?
Well
Allsorts we have a Valentine's Card and the sponsors are Whimsy & Stamp Addicts so come and Join in!

Yup! another Valentine card! I think my Husband is gonna
have a fit when he gets several this year!
tehehheeheee

To make my card I have used another large wood heart and also a small wood heart and being wood they adsorb the distress inks just nicely.

For my card I have gone for Clean and Simple.

Clear heat embossing onto the black background, the red strip is Barn door into white card & faux stitching, the black heart is black soot distress inks, dried and stamped in silver the same as the black background, the small red heart is simply barn door.
stuck together and the hearts stuck with glossy accents.



Here are some challenges I am joining with my card:

Clearly Inspired Let's Get Inky
Crafts 4 Eternity – Be my Valentine
Crafty Catz - Love is in the air, feature a heart
Just Add Ink – Just add hearts 

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 


 hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love the stylish design and wonderful colours.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, great colour choice, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely crisp and elegant valentines cards Samantha.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CS= creative Samantha ;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so gorgeous Samantha.i love the stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Samantha. I love the stamping on the wood to match the background. Hope hubbs knows all these cards are from you when he receives them!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always distressed about valentines lol, great card for this weeks challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card for this weeks challenge Samantha and looks so striking with the black and red colour
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very dramatic! I like your 'before and after' shots! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Samantha and I am sure your hubby is going to adore all of the Valentines you have made him. He will wonder what you WANT!!! Lol!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO PRETTY! I LOVE the black & red - so sexy!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful use of texture and the striking two tone makes a lovely card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did some neat stuff with the ink here, Samantha! We're so glad you got 'inky' with us over at Clearly Inspired Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at Crafty Catz X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous texture with the embossing/silver stamping and glossy accents! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at JAI

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab creation and thanks for sharig at crafty catz and hope to see you back next week

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this