Wednesday, 6 February 2013

C is for CASE at ABC Christmas challenge


Good morning one and all!
Well your gonna LOVE this weeks ABC Christmas challenge!
One of our new Teamies Emma is hosting the challenge so please come and join in and show your support

Our theme this time is
 C is for CASE

Case any of our cards from any of our Past Challenges

To clarify - Choose a card posted on the ABC Christmas Challenge by an ABC Christmas Team member and be inspired to copy it = make it into your own interpretation....

I have also made a PNG file ~ CASED Logo
So you can see on all the creations we have CASED
you can save it and add to the card your CASED cards too!



Our sponsor this time is 

Saturated Canary 

Krista has let us all choose a Digi image from her shop and I LOVE this one Ugly Christmas Sweater for a start the image is brilliant! I have CASED Dorte's  Gift and Tag
from our ABC Christmas Challenge M for Make A Gift
THIS IS WHAT DORTE MADE
Isn't it beautiful!





So here is my take on Dorte's projects.


Using Ugly Christmas Sweater I have created also a Candle and Tag on kraft, I have to say colouring on kraft is a lot harder than I thought! but the candle was great fun and I plan to make more of those for sure!

Here are some challenge I am playing along with:

Southern Girls -Get Krafty - The Tag

Sarah Hurley Challenges - Anything but a Card

Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon

Crafty Creations - Anything but a card

Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

Whimsy Inspiration - Fancy edges

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes




and don't forget to come and join us at 
Photobucket

and also visit my teamies they have been very busy!

hugs me x



20 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeously decorated candle. Love the image and the matching tag too. Cased beautifully!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image and your candle and tag are gorgeous. I love the colours.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab project and I think your colouring on Kraft looks great :-)
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Samantha. I love the candle idea.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making candles is fun and such a great gift. I love your colouring on kraft. Did you use Prisma Colours?
    Thanks for casing me ;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow stunning gift set Samantha.gorgeous sc image and I love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful candle and tag! The image is such fun!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab coloring and love, love your tag and candle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tags Samantha.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight,
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Samantha. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha, lovely take on the original.
    Thanks for stopping by, and yes I do remember you from the workshops, hope you enjoyed yourself despite the squeaking.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the visit. Love your cased project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous candle and tag Samantha, love this image and your colouration.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha this is such a wonderful gift idea and so cheerful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I love your candle!!! I haven't made them in forever....but you've inspired me to go buy some white candles and try again!!!!
    HUGS,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous
    Thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great set - I think you did a fab job colouring on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are gorgeous!I love both sets.Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this