Wednesday, 13 February 2013

C for CASE ½ way Reminder


Good morning all!
Have you got SNOW?

Well we were threatened Snow and this post will go live just as I am getting up and dress this morning so..... 
Maybe I have snow too...

This weeks ABC Christmas challenge see's our ½ way reminders
I have to say we have not had many people joining us for our Our theme this time is of C is for CASE

Its not as hard as it sounds, all you have to do is Case any one of our cards/creations from any of our Past Challenges
on the ABC Christmas Challenge and be inspired to copy it....
= make it into your own 
interpretation....

Our sponsor is 

I have CASED Annette's W for Wrapping bag its so cute I could not resist when I was browsing all our 2012 challenge and just had to CASE it! Here is Annette's Post and you will find also a tutorial she has done on these bags so you can make one too!

Mine!


Annette's
its so stinking cute Annette!



Here are some challenges I am joining in with:

Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - must include Kraft card, Anything but a Card - Snowflakes are Kraft
and the base but you can not see the base!

Holly Jolly - Two Dies &/or Punches = Snowflake die cutter and border punch.

Pretty Little Ribbon - Anything Goes

Hotshot Crafts - Anything but a Card


and don't forget to come and join us at 
Photobucket

and also visit my teamies they have been very busy!

hugs me x

4 comments:

  1. I love your bag Samantha. Such a cute image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Hardly any snow where I am in Bucks but I do not want any more because our TV could not get a signal couple days ago because of it!
    Beautifully cased bag! Love the papers you used and the image too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift bag with sweet Barry, he's a cutie.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud you case'd me. Love your baggie honey. It's gorgeous and I love Barry.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this