Saturday, 23 February 2013

Allsorts of Animals

Good Morning and a very happy Saturday to you all!


At Allsorts this week the challenge theme is

Animals and its my turn to host! yay!


and our fabulous sponsors are:
Digi Darla Designs & Crimson Cloud

For my card I was able to choose this cute Curious Monkey digital image to work with

I have followed a sketch and used all sorts of papers and textures including a paper clip with washi tape as I wanted to add metal, I wanted to thread some metal beads on the twine spelling out our Great Nephew's name,
So mimic the circle on the sketch too!


Here are some challenges I am joining with my card:
I heart sketches


Whimsy Inspiration - Add some Metal - Letters and Paper clip
Penny's Paper-Crafty Anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Texture, texture, texture
One Stop Craft - For the Kids


Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 


 hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and the paper clip is a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect title for your post Samantha !

    You've done a great job with the sponsor image and clever combination of DP's.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real cutie, love the name too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Samantha, Those papers are perfect for your cute image.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is wonderful Samantha. I love that image and the papers work so well with it. Fabulous detailing too, the letter beads look really great.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this samantha.your cheeky monkey is so cute and really fab details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, lovely card, enjoy your first challenge at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    This card is super funky and I just love the monkey,
    Great choice of gorgeous papers too,
    I bet Tommas is going to love it as much as I do.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic card Samantha and such a great image. Thanks for a great theme this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cute card Samantha and clever use of metal details. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Thank you for joining us over at Whimsy Stamps for our Add Some Metal challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! What a sweet image and I love the vine of leaves! Thanks for joining my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet and fun.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  13. This monkey is so cute! Love the papers you've used for your layers and the clip is a fantastic idea! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute and great design!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card and such a cute monkey! Thanks for joining us at WhimsyInspires!
    Kim x – WhimsyDigital DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this