Tuesday, 22 January 2013

TTT Layers

Hey all How deep is the snow where you are?
We have had hardly any!
we have a new challenge for you at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge

our lovely host is Lisa the Theme is Lavishly Luscious Layers That's right we want you do have plenty of layers on your creation.

and our sponsors are
And
Fred She Said $20 voucher!

We also have Our Fabulous January Designer Clarissa
and brilliant creations and Tips from the rest of our Design Team

For my card I am using a selection of Echo park papers and Birthday Monkey Balloon from Bugaboo
and My Tip is:
To make your own banners:

The Other challenges I am playing are:
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - Birthday Cards
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Goes
Created With Love - Anything Goes


Hope you can come play our New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday

Hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. That cheeky monkey is just SOOOO you! Gorgeous card hun. No snow? You did know the A66 was blocked didn't you?! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love that image and the papers and layout are fabulous.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab image, really cheeky. I love your banners, they are so good for male cards. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image. Super cute papers.
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet monkey :) and fab papers Samantha. The mini tut is awesome too!
    Hope you are having a terrific week.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.stunning bright colours and design and i love the sweet monkey :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha this is so cute and so colourful. Love the fun image and gorgeous papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card honey and I love the mini tutorial on the banners. They look fab on your card.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the colors! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too!


    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card I love all your layers and the fact that you did a tutorial at the end. Great job.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would I get slapped if I said that here in the US? hee hee hee... I love the saying and wish I could use it more. Perhaps I'll start a new trend. Just incase, I'll print out a copy of your card and if I do get slapped, I'll say, "But, but...look..it's on a card!" :D
    Awesome design and fabulous layering and that tip is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been doing banners by hand so wrong all along. The first cut is great! Can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cheeky monkey and the cheery and bright colours...thanks so much for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this monkey and the design did make me wanna giggle cause I got in such a good mood. Love the colours. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this