Monday, 28 January 2013

So you think you know my style?

HAHA!! did you answer Yes or No?
Well I have been crafting for a quite a few years now and I thought I kinda knew what my style was but.......
One thing is for sure....
Colouring with distress inks is definitely something I love and enjoy I don't think I will ever stop loving them!
I know I am not as good as some of the talent on the blog circuit

and that is ok too! as I am in for the long haul with distress inks, I am also loving my sewing machine more each time I use it so sorry if I am boring you with my sewing on cards but I think its here to stay also!

As its Monday we have a new challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs
and the theme this week is

Pearls and Lace


and our fabulous sponsor is

Saturated Canary

We also have the lovely Annette guesting yay! great to have you with us Annette your cards are fabulous...

For my card I have used the fabulous Gothica and as 
above I have coloured her with distress inks, I Highlighted with
white and gloss black gel pens, and have fun with my sewing machine, the flower is cut with Tattered florals and coloured with distress inks, The tags are a whimsy tag and die cutter set and I have made a picture tutorial.
I will add the tutorial here soon after this post, but you can find it here too! Penrith Crafts - Whimsy stamp and die Tutorial




Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Stampin' For The Weekend - something Girlie
Paper Crafting Journey - For a Girl
Wild Orchid - Anything goes
Cutie Pie - Use 3 textures



Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Samantha. I so love the unusual colour combo.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is wonderful Samantha. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers, layout and stitching looks brilliant

    Thank you, also, for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A flying visit hun, just to say GORGEOUS, love it! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured. Love all the stitching, it all works to make a fab card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card:) I love the sweet image and your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to teach me how to colour black hair. I'm so hopeless and tend to stick to just browns. How did you get the shading with your DIs? Thanks so much for the mention too (*blush*)!! LOL It was great to play along with you all this week.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and layout. Thanks for joining us at Cutie pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooooooooo wow so stunning samantha.i really love your colour comob anf fabulous sc image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, such a great colour combo.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

  10. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the gothic look you gave her Samantha. Great design with the lace and dotted paper too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Samantha. Love your coloring. I usually tend to shy away from blacks. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card love the bold yellow and the cute image.
    Thank you for joining in with the 3 textures challenge over at Cutie Pies and Good Luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this