Tuesday, 22 January 2013

I have it covered!

Well I think I have anyway
I wanted to play along with Simon Says Stamp challenge, I was saving myself for this card heart card but it was so sweet the other day with Annette posted this on my bunting card - 
Annette said "have you seen this one???? http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ !!!! It was made for you!" 
she means the challenge its use Washi tape! and I have to admit I have been having great fun with it!

I drew around the heart in faint pencil then made sure the shape was covered over is different strips of washi tape then cut it out on my cuttlebug, added some embossing and some more washi tape, and the kraft heart and banner! another C&S card to my C&S pile. 

Thought I would enter these few challenges too:

Simon Says Stamp Simon says use washi tape
Simon Says Stamp & Show - What Are You Known For? - Well at the moment washi tape I am getting a real liking for it and have used it on several cards tehehehe I can not wait to get some more that is on its way! tehehhehe wink!
Paper Playtime - Use Some Brown

hugs me x

9 comments:

  1. Nice card, and I'm with you, washi tape is so much fun to use! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I really love the way you have designed the heart and the colours are fabulous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so stunning samantha.i love how you have used the washi tape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut the front door! Annette was right, this challenge IS for you and my gosh, what an awesome eye catcher this is!!
    Lucky hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love the simplicity! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, love the colours.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fab and I was right, your washi tape is PERFECT. Love the heart shape. Hubby's a lucky guy!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great use of washi tape. I am just learning how to use it!. This is a great example. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks fab Samantha. Love the use of washi tape and embossing. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this